Freelance Paralegals .....Help

  • Chantale
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      I am a paralegal student at Sullivan University in Louisville KY and
      I am doing a paper on Freelance (Independant) Paralegals, it is just
      5 short questions PLEAAAAAAASE HELP!!!
      e-mail me at emailchan11@...
      thanks
    • Victoria Ring
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        I would be happy to help answer your 5 questions. I used to own The
        Lawyer Assistant as a freelance bankruptcy paralegal. Feel free to
        call me at 614-491-9831.

        Victoria Ring
        Certified Paralegal and Notary
        http://www.50statenotary.com