LOOKING TO MAKE NEW PARALEGAL CONNECTIONS

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      Good Morning Group! I am new to the group. My name is Charles/26 year
      old Single White male. I have been living in Mesa, Arizona(Baseline
      Road-Dobson Road-Alma School area) since February 1, 2003. I was
      living in San Rafael, California-near San Francisco.

      I started a new job on Monday as a legal assistant for a law firm in
      Phoenix-they specialize in collections.My last job was as a Executive
      Legal Assistant to the General Counsel of Pabst Brewing Company in
      Mill Valley, California.

      Does anyone in the group work in the Phoenix Metro and/or around
      Arizona?Besides Monster and Jobbing.com where is a good place to look
      for Legal Assistant and/or paralegal jobs. Is there any Paralegal
      Associations in the Phoenix Area?

      One thing that I have been having trouble at is meeting new friends
      down here. I just looking for new friends to hang out and talk
      with;maybe go play pool and/or bowling with; maybe go out clubbing
      with on the weekends.