Trial Support Needed

  • jsacksgg <jsacks@glenmontgroup.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18 9:57 AM
      Hey all,

      Let me preface this by saying that my client has found paralegals
      with heavy technical knowledge to be extremely successful in this
      position.

      I have a client in need of Trial Support Technologists to consult on
      and assist in managing the entire technological process from pre-
      trial drafting of a battle plan to performance in the courtroom.
      This includes coordinating and conducting meetings with clients and
      staff to design and specify appropriate courtroom set-up

      This person will also consult with project managers and opposing
      side's technology staff regarding equiptment needed and equiptment
      sharing in the courtroom.
      They will demonstrate the trial support products for prospective
      client meetings and will serve as technological resources beyond the
      litigation area.

      The ideal candidate will possess:
      -a working knowledge of PC hardware and software, especially TCP/IP
      networking
      -strong knowledge of Access
      -database proficiency
      -ability to problem solve effectively under deadlines, time
      restraints, and the ressures of a intensive litigation trial.
      -familiarity with the litigation process from beginning to end.

      This position does include a heavy amount of travel

      This is a fasttrack position with a rapidly growing national
      litigation support company looking for bright and talented
      individuals to build their trial support teams.

      If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible at the
      information below.

      Thanks

      Josh

      Josh Sacks
      The Glenmont Group
      The Executive Search Firm for the Legal Technology Industry
      http://www.glenmontgroup.com
      jsacks@...
      855 Bloomfield Ave, Suite 205
      Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
      (973) 259-9990

      "Leadership is doing the right thing when no one else is looking."