Project Manager Position Knocking Loudly!!!

  • jsacksgg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2002
      Our client is a growing company with a notable presence in the
      document management industry, nationwide. Currently we are staffing
      for an important position within the Company. We invite you to review
      the following description and to respond, should your skills and
      experience equate with our requirements.

      Our client is seeking a qualified Litigation Support Project Manager
      in their NY&PA locations to engage their internal and external
      resources in the execution of client projects. Ideal candidate is a
      service-minded individual able to plan, direct and coordinate
      activities of designated projects from inception to closure. This
      person will ensure that production goals are accomplished within the
      prescribed timeframe and cost parameters.

      Qualified candidate must possess the following skills:
      · Experience working with Litigation Support Retrieval Software
      (ex.-Summation, Concordance, BRS, etc.) and Imaging Capture
      Applications (ex.-Doculex, IPRO, etc.)
      · 2 years Litigation Industry Experience
      · Database Administration – MSACCESS (Visual Basic & SQL a plus)
      · Good verbal & written communication skills – Must be able to
      communicate with production floor, clients and coding operations
      · Ability to write detailed Job Specifications and Coding
      Instructions that ensure project success.

      We see a good match for a Paralegal with strong IT skills in this
      role. Education should be a bachelor's degree, although we will
      consider an associates degree with the right experience.

      If you feel you are well matched for this position and have the
      ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic environment then
      please forward your resume along with salary requirements by August
      16, 2002 to be considered for this career opportunity.

      Josh Sacks
      The Glenmont Group
      http://www.glenmontgroup.com
      jsacks@g...