severe civil and human right's violation

  • bmyers79720
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 25, 2001
      My name is Bernie Myers. I reside in Big spring,
      texas. I have taped and documented evidence of several
      state and local officials and attorney's engaging in
      illegal misconduct, manufacturing of evidence, threats,
      possible attempted murder of a child, medical malpractice
      and much, much more. There is alot of home town
      politicing involved in this case. I have undisputed evidence
      to prove all that I have alleged. Please contact me
      at (915) 267-7256. My son and I desperately need
      your help. The case is in 118th district court cause
      no. 90622 My present lawyer, Gerald R. Georges is
      also involved with them. I will explain in more detail
      when I hear from someone. I did take the precaution of
      recording Mr. Georges in some very incriminating discussion
      on his part. Willfully lying to me regarding some
      filing's and other thing's. The presiding judge, Robert H
      Moore III, is now aware of what has taken place but I
      still need a real lawyer. The judge is very friendly to
      me now. My cousin, Morgan Wise is dealing with some
      of the same people regarding DNA. He has been on the
      national news several times. My email address is
      bmyers79720@... if you wish to contact me there. Please, time is
      running short. Bernie Myers
    • beapigbeapig
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2001
        We are hearing a lot of rumors in the northeast about firms changing bonus structure to reduce or eliminate associates bonuses. Anyone have any info?