Crank it up?

  • skek2
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 1999
    • skek2
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22, 1999
      • bmyers79720
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 25, 2001
          My name is Bernie Myers. I reside in Big spring,
          texas. I have taped and documented evidence of several
          state and local officials and attorney's engaging in
          illegal misconduct, manufacturing of evidence, threats,
          possible attempted murder of a child, medical malpractice
          and much, much more. There is alot of home town
          politicing involved in this case. I have undisputed evidence
          to prove all that I have alleged. Please contact me
          at (915) 267-7256. My son and I desperately need
          your help. The case is in 118th district court cause
          no. 90622 My present lawyer, Gerald R. Georges is
          also involved with them. I will explain in more detail
          when I hear from someone. I did take the precaution of
          recording Mr. Georges in some very incriminating discussion
          on his part. Willfully lying to me regarding some
          filing's and other thing's. The presiding judge, Robert H
          Moore III, is now aware of what has taken place but I
          still need a real lawyer. The judge is very friendly to
          me now. My cousin, Morgan Wise is dealing with some
          of the same people regarding DNA. He has been on the
          national news several times. My email address is
          bmyers79720@... if you wish to contact me there. Please, time is
          running short. Bernie Myers
        • beapigbeapig
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2001
            We are hearing a lot of rumors in the northeast about firms changing bonus structure to reduce or eliminate associates bonuses. Anyone have any info?