AttyDomains.com - Personal Legal Domain Names

  • AttyDomains.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006
      Get a personal Legal Domain Name from http://www.AttyDomains.Com
      <http://www.attydomains.com/>

      Having your own Attorney ".Com" Domain is not only Practical, but a
      "Must Have" in today's online, ecommerce world.

      http://www.AttyDomains.Com <http://www.attydomains.com%3c/A> has over
      1,000 ".com" Domain Names for Law Students, Lawyers, and Law Firms.

      As a small group of new attorneys, we are glad to make these domains
      available to other new lawyers and law students at prices that are a
      fraction of the prices listed on numerous domain name appraisal
      quotation sites from around the web.

      As we see it, it is far better that actual lawyers/law students own the
      rights to the domains rather than internet porn dealers, gambling sites,
      and the like. Because once they own them, no one else can.

      Here are just a few

      LawyerAdams.Com

      LawyerBen.Com

      LawyerShannon.Com

      LawyerRich.Com

      LawyerLaura.Com

      LawyerJill.Com

      JesusLaw.Com

      StacksLaw.Com

      SmithLaw.Com

      JohnsonLaw.Com

      LawyerDoug.Com

      ...and Hundreds More...

      With a personal legal domain name, you have the right to any email
      address under that domain. For example, Ben@... or
      Jane@...

      You can use your domain to create a website or have it redirect to an
      existing page (ie: your MySpace page). Remember you may not be the only
      "Ben" to be practicing law, but you can be the only "Ben" with
      "LawyerBen.com"! Get Your Name from http://www.AttyDomains.Com
      <http://www.attydomains.com/> today, before someone else does!

      Visit http://www.AttyDomains.Com <http://www.attydomains.com/> to find
      your name & more details!