greedylawgrads

  • greedylawgrad
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 16, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for greedylawgrads community.
    • greedylawgrad
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 18, 1999
      • greedy_associate
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 18, 1999
        • greedylawgrad
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 9, 1999
          • skek2
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 22, 1999
            • skek2
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 22, 1999
              • bmyers79720
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 25, 2001
                  My name is Bernie Myers. I reside in Big spring,
                  texas. I have taped and documented evidence of several
                  state and local officials and attorney's engaging in
                  illegal misconduct, manufacturing of evidence, threats,
                  possible attempted murder of a child, medical malpractice
                  and much, much more. There is alot of home town
                  politicing involved in this case. I have undisputed evidence
                  to prove all that I have alleged. Please contact me
                  at (915) 267-7256. My son and I desperately need
                  your help. The case is in 118th district court cause
                  no. 90622 My present lawyer, Gerald R. Georges is
                  also involved with them. I will explain in more detail
                  when I hear from someone. I did take the precaution of
                  recording Mr. Georges in some very incriminating discussion
                  on his part. Willfully lying to me regarding some
                  filing's and other thing's. The presiding judge, Robert H
                  Moore III, is now aware of what has taken place but I
                  still need a real lawyer. The judge is very friendly to
                  me now. My cousin, Morgan Wise is dealing with some
                  of the same people regarding DNA. He has been on the
                  national news several times. My email address is
                  bmyers79720@... if you wish to contact me there. Please, time is
                  running short. Bernie Myers
                • beapigbeapig
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 12, 2001
                    We are hearing a lot of rumors in the northeast about firms changing bonus structure to reduce or eliminate associates bonuses. Anyone have any info?