a very useful site

  • emad_adly22477
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2004
      Dear friends,
      hi,

      I am so happy to join your group, I am an Egyptian lawyer with 20
      years experience in the commercial law.
      and I recommend a very good site to all who interested in Arabic law,
      especially Saudi law.

      www.saudilaws.net

      This site in English, contains all Saudi laws, Regulations,
      Decisions...etc

      I think it is so useful to all lawyers and legal consultants who
      works in Arabic law or dealing with, especially in Gulf area.

      Best Regards,
      Emad Adly