Seeking RESUMES for 3 lateral (IP) & (Finance) positions immediately!

  • attysource
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      I have 3 openings in Atlanta, Chicago and Washington for which I am
      seeking resumes immediately! Please send the following if interested:

      (1) valid contact number
      (2) your annual billable hours for 2007
      (3) your current year of practice
      (4) your GPA and class rank and name of law school

      I will contact directly by phone to request your resume in confidence if
      interested. If you are not a match for our current needs I will add
      your information to our database for future consideration.

      *Pass this notice along...If you can REFER a high quality Finance OR
      Patent attorney candidate that meets our needs...I do pay referral
      fees.*