with 28,000 Foreclosures a week, how de we best protect our assets

  • sonny (702) 275-1011
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      I think after developing an idea as to how we are going to do our civic duty, vote NOT a Democrat and get everybody to do the same to protect our assets, I think we should go on knowing more how to better protect our assets, not only from the Rockefellers & 7 sisters, Rockefellers & the Federal Reserve, Rockefellers & the Senate Intelligence Committee, we should know how to protect against - identity thefts, Global Warming, etc.

      BTW: If you still have no clue that our problem is Rockefeller controlled, then you should really learn fast.

      28,000 Foreclosures a week is not because they all hit a tree or ate pizza or anything high in fat and cholesterol or did not make it in college.

      To give you a better idea; Rockefeller is a Senator from West Virginia. The other Senator from West Virginia is Senator Byrd.

      Who is Byrd: http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=383
      Democratic Sen. Robert Byrd, Ex-Klansman by Michelle Malkin ...
      Ex-Klansman Robert Byrd, the senior senator from West Virginia, casually used ... whether the rant-prone, 83-year-old Byrd is even in his right mind, but senility ...
      www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=383 - 15k - Cached
      =======================

      If that does not tell you that racism is not against black but against the American Race, or against everybody if you will consider The New World Order and the US Top Secret PPS23 you better do something - like read more faster. If you can read this, you can read them all because they are all over the internet. You can start with the KKK or the Ku Klux Klan in the Democratic Party Convention or the Revival of the Ku Klux Klan in New York. BTW: The Rockefellers are from New York.

      ---------------------------------

      ---------------------------------
      SECRET HISTORY REVEALED
      KKK's 1st targets were Republicans
      Dems credited with starting group that attacked both blacks, whites

      1:00 am Eastern

      By Bob Unruh
      © 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

      The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats. An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964. The documentation has been assembled by David Barton of Wallbuilders and published in his book "Setting the Record Straight: American History in Black & White," which reveals that not only did the Democrats work hand-in-glove with the Ku Klux Klan for generations, they started the KKK and endorsed its mayhem. "Of all forms of violent intimidation, lynchings were by far the most effective," Barton said in his book. "Republicans often led the efforts to pass federal anti-lynching laws and their platforms consistently called for a ban on lynching. Democrats successfully blocked those bills and their platforms never did condemn lynchings."
      Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said. "Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact. (Story continues below) adsonar_placementId=1270202;adsonar_pid=663759;adsonar_ps=1451068;adsonar_zw=300;adsonar_zh=250;adsonar_jv="ads.adsonar.com"; [input]

      http://A1KangenWater.YourBodyisWater.info/