AttyDomains.com - Legal Domains for Law Firms & Lawyers, 6/2/2007, 2:00 am

  • greedyassociates2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Reminder from: greedyassociates2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: AttyDomains.com - Legal Domains for Law Firms & Lawyers

      Date: Saturday June 2, 2007
      Time: 2:00 am - 3:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Notes: www.AttyDomains.Com has over 1,000 ".com" Domain Names for Law Students, Lawyers, and Law Firms.

      As a small group of new attorneys, we are glad to make these domains available to other new lawyers and law students.

      As we see it, it is far better that actual lawyers/law students own the rights to the domains rather than internet porn dealers, gambling sites, and the like. Because once they own them, no one else can.
      Remember you may not be the only "Ben" to be practicing law, but you can be the only "Ben" with "LawyerBen.com"! Get Your Name from http://www.AttyDomains.Com today, befor