Invitation to join yahoo group daily meditation tip for the day

  • theramkrishna
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      Today s world is full of stress, tensions, anger,depression, fights,
      insecurity
      and diseases, we help people to get out of many such problems through
      meditations, yoga , pranayama and wisdom.
      we regularily send meditation tip, wisdom tips, meditation techiques,
      health tips
      to our friends on net to get insight and improve their life.

      to get the sample meditation tip go to
      http://www.myonlybiz.com

      I want you all to join my group to get daily insight to get
      health, wealth and happiness.
      join our depression_support_meditation yahoo group

      click here to join
      http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/depression_support_meditation/join

      or go to the link to join the group
      http://www.myonlybiz.com/yoga.htm

      to get the meditation tip go to
      http://www.myonlybiz.com

      For the best sites on Yoga for health and happiness
      go to the link given here
      http://www.myonlybiz.com/yoga.htm

      For best sites for Pranayama to get energy , will power , health
      go to the link below
      http://www.myonlybiz.com/pranayama.htm

      For the best sites on many topics useful for your day to day
      requirements of life
      go to the link
      http://www.myonlybiz.com

      wish you a healthy and happy life through meditation ,
      yoga and pranayama

      all the best

      we never send spam , if by chance message sent to wrong destination ,
      please inform so that mistake should not be repeated,