PASSIVE INCOME Investor / Partner. Co-Own Apartments & Commercial Blgds(Detroit)

  • flippinghouses12
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      I'm an experienced Investor/Realtor. I currently locate and evaluate
      investment targets.

      I'm looking for an investor who is willing to partner with me in the
      purchase of apartment & commercial buildings. In return you will earn
      15% on your cash and share in the passive monthly income of the
      properties as well 50% ownership.

      You must have atleast 200K liquid and good credit to invest.

      Very Safe Investment. Serious Investors Only!

      Please contact me Directly at FlippingHouses12@...