HELP!!!

  • altairdust1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      hallo!!!
      I live and work in a small place with old people.The only friend I
      had is a lawyer who told me that his job is the most human job in the
      worls and I saw him in a church with another girl!!!I am obsessed
      with education because I want to go out of there,this place is
      terrebly depressive amd makes me scared.I feel shocked because nobody
      pays any attention to my personality and feel terrebly lonely among
      them!!!Can anyone make me sure that normal people of my age live in
      this world?I am so scared that I could kill myself.Please,help if U
      can!!
      Thanks,A