Invitation to visit my website

  • wvcountryman50
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2003
      Hi Everyone,
      This is an invatition to visit a site that may interest you. It cost
      nothing to check it out and you can find things there that you may
      want. All I ask is please visit and give me feedback on it. You can
      write me directly at wvcountryman52b@... to let me know
      your opinion of what you see.

      I recently joined the Free Store Club, a free online shopping club
      with the best prices I've ever seen anywhere, online or offline.

      Please bookmark (add to Favorites) my Webstore and check it out the
      next time you shop for a gift or decide to treat yourself.

      I didn't want to go another day without sharing this with you. Free
      Store Club is also a unique way to earn money on the Internet and
      it's Free to join!

      My Store address is http://645687228.freestoreclub.com Don't forget
      to bookmark! Let me know what you think.

      As always wishing you the best life has to offer,
      Bud