Re: [GLOW] Tony B, Who Used To Haul The Turtle Soup Kitchen Says Support Occupy Lansing...

  • su@starsunflower.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2011
      I posted the wrong anonymous utoob channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnonPress#p/c/434E64ECAB3E7E01/11/2svRa-VSaOU

      On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 1:32 AM, su@... <su@...> wrote:

      Our governments are corrupt and obsolete. Our world is led by the bankers and the big corporations. 35,000 children die of hunger each day, while our governments allocate billions of dollars each year for building more weapons. The big pharmaceutical companies are making profits of $ billions/year for keeping us ill & addicted to their drugs, without healing us. The police is gaining more and more power each day, while our constitutional rights are broken. Each day our liberty is restrained.

      The American Dream Film

      Federal Reserve Banking System Explained

      On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 5:51 PM, Justin Macauley <jmacaul@...> wrote:

      What is going on? I read something on this occupy events going on facebook,but I did not read it through fully. Is it a protest against something?

      Blessed Be

      Justin )0(

      From: monkeyfisterrainbow <monkeyfisterrainbow@...>
      To: greatlakesrainbow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 14, 2011, 6:12 PM

      Monkeyfister here-- Tony B. Little Tony-- you all know me. I hauled the Kitchen for a while, and I see Occupy Lansing as a priory. We have enough equipment o divide between Detroit and Lansing if need be. Accounting is easy.