Re: [greatlakeshikes] G4 backpacks

  • Dennis Shubitowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2003
      If you read the message again, he has 24 packs available for closeout -
      the cost is a flat $50. His website is www.gvpgear.com. If interested, I
      would just call Glenn and ask him about the packs. All the contact info
      is on the website.

      >>> jundog1@... 01/18/03 03:09PM >>>
      Dennis, are these packs like Your version or the original like mine? I
      really think Your version would be a good pack. What is his website
      address? What is the cost of the Oxford version?
      Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:42:36 -0500
      From: John O <johno@...>
      Subject: G4 Packs On Sale

      Glen notified me about these items. So contact him
      <glen@...>
      ASAP
      if interested.
      John O

      I just found a box with 24 of the "closeout" style G4 packs that I
      had

      forgotten about! So the $50 closeout offer has been extended! Same
      deal
      as
      before... only available in medium forest, California customers add
      7.75%
      sales tax. First come, first served. Not valid with any other offer.

      Semi-custom G4, black, with the entire body made of coated oxford
      instead
      of oxford and ripstop, so it's more durable than your standard G4.
      It's

      brand-new, has the enhanced suspension, and weighs in at 15.3 oz.
      Interested parties should contact the customer at
      gotcrowns@...