New member posting

  • Allan B
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      Hi All
      Just thought I would post a new message to aquaint myself with those of you who may not already know me and add a link to my Shapeways model shop. Ever since Stony Smith introduced me to the world of 3D CAD modelling my previous methods have taken a back seat to this more powerful and creative tool. Details like ladder frames and sliding doors are much more accurately produced than making parts from hand tools and styrene. Many of my first efforts were designed with the Shapeways materials that were rougher in detail and not as precise. As a result of having finer materials available I have been revisiting my designs and upgrading them to take advantage of the new FUD. Look for more models to show in my shop as I catch up with the old design upgrades.
      Allan
      Mohican Models