Not receiving messages via hotmail

  • William Haighton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
      On checking the Great Harwood web site I see there have been 14
      messages posted today (Fri Oct 3rd). As at 16.45hrs I have not
      received any on my hotmail.com site. As I have never had a problem
      in the past can anyone suggest where the fault is?
      Regards to all.
      Bill H
    • john duckworth
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
        I've checked your account on the group - all seems to be in order. You are set up to recieve individual emails at your Hotmail address.

        Try sending a message to yourself - see if that turns up.

        Yahoo was slow loading just now - maybe there is a slowdown in cyberspace!!

        JohnD

        www.greatharwood.com

      • William Haighton
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
          --- In greatharwood@yahoogroups.com, "john duckworth" <john@g...>
          wrote:
          > I've checked your account on the group - all seems to be in order.
          You are set up to recieve individual emails at your Hotmail address.

          > Try sending a message to yourself - see if that turns up.
          >
          > Yahoo was slow loading just now - maybe there is a slowdown in
          cyberspace!!

          > JohnD

          Hi John.
          I have sent a message to myself - it arrived OK. Other messages seem
          to be coming through OK as I have asked friends to send me e-mails &
          they have all arrived.
          Regards
          Bill H