Re: [greatharwood] Summonses and fines

  • Bridget Fielding
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 12, 2003
      Hi Bill,

      Thanks for the additional information. I have now looked at the message suggested by Ian and found that Brian Shepherd payed a fine of 10 shillings in 1950 for not showing a light to the rear of his bicycle. £2 for a missing rear light on a car in 1958 seems to marry up. Many thanks for your help.

      Best wishes,

      Bridget

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 12, 2003
        Good morning
                                 A man who gave respect and liked to be respected. A true gent.
        Best regards
        John Morton