Re: [greatharwood] How Quiet Things Are....

  • John Duckworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2012
      Lynn said:
      "How I wish our WebCam was where it used to be"

      Enquiries have been made but no suitable connection. A seed has been planted though. In the meantime we will have to put up with the sun in the wrong place (during the day) and the street lamps too bright (during the night).

      JohnD

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2012

        Could Great5 Harwood Computers not be purloined?  Just their type of gadget.

        Excellent email, by the way, Lynn

        Rawden

        CTI Billing Solutions Limited, Registered Office:  Daisyfield Business Centre, Appleby Street, Blackburn, UK.  BB1 3BL  Registered in England No. 2185983

        Other offices:  USA (Head Office) - UK - Spain - Australia

        Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
        unauthorised review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact CTI Group at +44 (0) 1254 291500 and destroy all copies of the original message

        ------------------------------------

          THE GHAS WEBCAM CAN BE FOUND HERE ---- http://tinyurl.com/ghasclockcam

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional