Lancashire day crying

  • Gareth Hardy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007
    • Paul Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2007
        Excellent!!! Cant wait for my sis to see it in Tenerife!

        Well done.

        Paul.
      • Peter Cornwell
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2007
          What a grand pair of legs!

          --- In greatharwood@yahoogroups.com, "Gareth Hardy" <gareth.hardy@...>
          wrote:

          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCgHNfkXGL0

        • Gareth Hardy
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2007
            > What a grand pair of legs!

            My tripod's got fatter ankles than you!
          • John Duckworth
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2007
              I was going to make comment on your undercarriage, but thought you may find it offensive.
              I'll know better at the next opportunity.

              JohnD

              p.s. Good video, Gareth. Well done!