Re: [greatharwood] Re weather

  • Graham Smith
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 20, 2007
      No, you didn't miss anything, I'm in Newburyport Massachusetts:

      According to the weather forecast spring is poised ready to make an appearance this weekend.

      john duckworth <john@...> wrote:
      Unless I missed something last Friday, you are obviously not the same Graham Smith that lives across the road from me in Great Harwood!!

      Last nights snow had turned to frozen slush this morning and melted away as the sun gained altitude.

      JohnD