Re: garden thieving begins again for the summer!

  • windycitywoman
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 14, 2005
      While it's not especially attractive, I've taken to using an indelible
      magic marker now, and writing "STOLEN @XXX N. Washtenaw" on all my
      planters on at least 2 sides.

      I imagine at least some re-selling of full planters might be stopped,
      if the planters have been defaced/devalued in this way. On the other
      hand, some 10 years ago I did that to a $4.99 plastic birdbath, and it
      disappeared one day nonetheless.