101032340 N. California Letter to the Alderman

  • Sallyhamann
    Aug 18, 2014
    Hello Alderman Moreno,

    Attached is the GGNA Zoning and Planning Committee (ZAPC) recommendation for an upzoning request for the 2340 N. California Project. The project team brought revised plans with the request for a zoning change from a C1-1 to a C2-3 TOD Planned Development for a 5 story building  with 56 rental units, two retail units on the ground level and with 18 parking spaces.
    We would welcome the project team to come back to a community meeting with new plans that address our concerns in the attached letter.
    Thank you, Sally
    Sally Hamann
    GGNA ZAPC

  • Show all 3 messages in this topic