Family fun anyone?

  • mainebhp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      Hello,
      I am sending this out to anyone that may be interested in a family
      fun/social night . Also if you know anyone that is or would be
      interested please pass on. I would like to have a day or night what
      ever works best for everyone where home schoolers and their families
      can get together for games, roller-skating (supplied), and a pot luck
      dinner. This event will be in Dexter and the cost will be $1 per person
      (depending on how many people are interested and will attend). The
      cost is simply to cover the cost of the building and any prizes. I am
      looking to have this event between November 2nd through the 16th. If
      this is something that you and your family are interested please e-
      mail me at TLL2002@... or call me at 277-4431 and let me know
      what day works best for you and what time. Thank you. It will be lots
      of fun!!

      Thank you,
      Geneva