Hello...

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hi everyone, My name is Kelly and I am a stay at home, homeschooling
      mom of 3. My kids are: dd 11 (12 on Halloween), ds 7.5 and ds 2.5. My
      husband and I currently live in New Hampshire but are planning on
      moving back to the Bangor area with in the next 6 months - hopefully
      sooner. Um, We have started homeschooling when my daughter turned 3 and
      my husband was homeschooled since Kindergarten.

      I am looking forward to talking with everyone and possibly getting
      together when we get up there.

      ~Kelly