Need help!

  • Kaijah8
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 4:18 AM
      I really need help! My oldest son is 9. We held him back a year, so he just started 3rd grade. He is going to public school. He hates and I mean hates school. He has mild autism and although it is not noticeable to the public, I think this might be a reason why he hates school so much. This morning, we noticed that he searched on YouTube "ways to skip school." Last year, he constantly told the school he felt sick so that he could come home. He wasnt sick, he just knew this would enable him to go home. We have wanted to homeschool him for years, but dont know what to do. We would prefer to homschool online of through a digital format on the computer. He does really, really well with computer work. He also does really well when I sit down with him. I dont where where to get the material that we need, what to do with the state or how to get the money to pay for it. Does anyone help!? We are getting pretty desperate.