1Itroducing myself

  • littlesweet1974
    Aug 11, 2008
      Hello, My name is Jennifer. I am the mother of none children. We have
      eight that still live at home and one that has grown and moved off on
      her own. We live in Bucksport. We will be home schooling all eight of
      our children this school year. It was a huge decision but one I know in
      my heart is the best one we have made. I started this group hoping to
      find other homeschoolers that live near by for support and possibly
      friendships:-)We home school the grades K, 2, 4, 7 and 10.