File - Monthly Reminder

  • gre-success@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 196 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello,

      This is to remind you that you are still a member of GRESUCCESS, a group that aspires to help people, and dispel rumors regarding GRE, TOEFL, TSE, and other standardized tests, as well as, the entire application process in general. The group is also attempting to broaden its arms with quaint research on general aspects and observations of studying abroad. Please feel free to mail your concerns to the group by emailing to gresuccess@yahoogroups.com

      1. If you have any private queries, or if you are shy of asking a question in front of hundreds of people, let me re - assure you that you are entering a group of cultured people who will not laugh, disapprove or hold you in disdain. If still, you are apprehensive, please mail your queries to me at yamanoor@...

      2. Kindly try to make maximum use of the group by accessing and contributing to the links, database, files, photos and calendar sections of the group. Please be discreet. I shall remove any offensive material. Kindly add to any of the relevant tables in the database. Please upload files that you think will be useful for the members in the group. Kindly check for, and abstain from adding too large, or virus loaded files. Please upload any photographs of yours that you would wish to share with us (This shall be subject to scrutiny though..flimsy bikinis and flashy pets are fine...but I still insist on cross checking! :)). Also, please upload any important deadlines that you think might benefit the group. It is also not a bad idea to put up your birth date, test date etc on the calendar. This is a group full of fun loving people and we would like to share your joy!

      3. Unfortunately, our group does not have the rights to use the polls section. I don't know how that came into existence. Kindly bear with me. We shall use free tools available on the internet for the same.

      4. Please try to visit my home page http://www.geocities.com/yamanoor to take advantage of the resources linked, that shall help you in your entire application process.

      5. Also kindly note, I strongly discourage any personal messages or communications across the group. I will be moderating without exception, any messages that are either low in utility, or are sensitive, racial, or disapprovable in any manner.

      6. It is my earnest request that you tell more friends about the group so that we can help serve a larger group of interested people. Also, if you have web pages, kindly consider using the promotion tools to make the process of subscribing easier for your visitors.

      7. Do mail in more suggestions as and when you wish and think it is necessary. Every word is listened to.

      8. A final note, as you see, the group's objective is to not only help and provide suggestions, it is also to dispel all sorts of rumors about the process that keep cropping up now and then. So, it is upto you to ask as many questions as you can.

      Thanks for being a part of the movement.

      Good Luck

      Srihari
    • gre-success@yahoogroups.com
      Message 196 of 196 , Aug 31, 2017