just to say hello

  • Manil Jayasena
    Message 1 of 11 , May 16, 2008

      Hi all of you out there,
      It is one year since we all met and looks like everyone is busy with their lives and GRC was.......!!!
      Anyway just to keep all of you awake and aware that GRC did happen here is me saying hello and take care all of you out there
      Regards and good wishes always
      manil
      --
      Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
      Social Education & Development Society

      Mob: 0091 9440579566
      Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
      Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
      Website: www.sedsngo.org
    • chander mohan bhasin
      Message 2 of 11 , May 18, 2008

        Thanks Manil - for remebering. Yes its an year now & its still fresh somewhat in the mind. Keep in touch.

        On Fri, 16 May 2008 Manil Jayasena wrote :

        >Hi all of you out there,
        >It is one year since we all met and looks like everyone is busy with their
        >lives and GRC was.......!!!
        >Anyway just to keep all of you awake and aware that GRC did happen here is
        >me saying hello and take care all of you out there
        >Regards and good wishes always
        >manil
        >--
        >Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
        >Social Education & Development Society
        >Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
        >Ananthapur District
        >Andhra Pradesh 515124
        >S India
        >
        >Mob: 0091 9440579566
        >Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
        >Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
        >Website: www.sedsngo.org

        HP Supplies
      • Manil Jayasena
        Message 3 of 11 , May 19, 2008
          Dear Chander,
          I think it is just a few of us who are keeping in touch. When are you coming into Bangalore again sorry I missed you the last time. Keep in touch and we will meet sometime. May come to Delhi myself one of these days. will look you all up then
          take care
          good wishes always
          Manil

          On 19 May 2008 06:12:36 -0000, chander mohan bhasin <chanderbhasin@...> wrote:

          Thanks Manil - for remebering. Yes its an year now & its still fresh somewhat in the mind. Keep in touch.

          On Fri, 16 May 2008 Manil Jayasena wrote :

          >Hi all of you out there,
          >It is one year since we all met and looks like everyone is busy with their
          >lives and GRC was.......!!!
          >Anyway just to keep all of you awake and aware that GRC did happen here is
          >me saying hello and take care all of you out there
          >Regards and good wishes always
          >manil
          >--
          >Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
          >Social Education & Development Society
          >Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
          >Ananthapur District
          >Andhra Pradesh 515124
          >S India
          >
          >Mob: 0091 9440579566
          >Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
          >Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
          >Website: www.sedsngo.org

          HP Supplies

          Message 4 of 11 , May 21, 2008

            Look forward to see you.

            On Mon, 19 May 2008 Manil Jayasena wrote :

            >Dear Chander,
            >I think it is just a few of us who are keeping in touch. When are you coming
            >into Bangalore again sorry I missed you the last time. Keep in touch and we
            >will meet sometime. May come to Delhi myself one of these days. will look
            >you all up then
            >take care
            >good wishes always
            >Manil
            >
            >On 19 May 2008 06:12:36 -0000, chander mohan bhasin <
            >chanderbhasin@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > Thanks Manil - for remebering. Yes its an year now & its still fresh
            > > somewhat in the mind. Keep in touch.
            > >
            > > On Fri, 16 May 2008 Manil Jayasena wrote :
            > > >Hi all of you out there,
            > > >It is one year since we all met and looks like everyone is busy with their
            > > >lives and GRC was.......!!!
            > > >Anyway just to keep all of you awake and aware that GRC did happen here is
            > > >me saying hello and take care all of you out there
            > > >Regards and good wishes always
            > > >manil
            > > >--
            > > >Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
            > > >Social Education & Development Society
            > > >Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
            > > >Ananthapur District
            > > >Andhra Pradesh 515124
            > > >S India
            > > >
            > > >Mob: 0091 9440579566
            > > >Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
            > > >Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
            > > >Website: www.sedsngo.org
            > >

            > >  [image: HP Supplies]<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1050715198@Middle5/2105571_2098039/2105731/1?PARTNER=3&OAS_QUERY=null>
            > >

            >--
            >Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
            >Social Education & Development Society
            >Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
            >Ananthapur District
            >Andhra Pradesh 515124
            >S India
            >
            >Mob: 0091 9440579566
            >Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
            >Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
            >Website: www.sedsngo.org

            CEAT
          • subhendu podder
            Message 5 of 11 , May 31, 2008
              I have been appreciating all my friends for maintaining contact, you may be be the forerunner. I am also sharing your collections to my friends whom you have not yet been introduced. This time I have got one very beautiful collection from one of my those friends. Let me share the same with you all.

              Please open the attachment.

              Subhendu Podder, Chinakuri, Asansol, W.B.
              09434031160

              On 19 May 2008 06:12:36 -0000, chander mohan bhasin <chanderbhasin@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

              Thanks Manil - for remebering. Yes its an year now & its still fresh somewhat in the mind. Keep in touch.

              On Fri, 16 May 2008 Manil Jayasena wrote :

              >Hi all of you out there,
              >It is one year since we all met and looks like everyone is busy with their
              >lives and GRC was.......!! !
              >Anyway just to keep all of you awake and aware that GRC did happen here is
              >me saying hello and take care all of you out there
              >Regards and good wishes always
              >manil
              >--
              >Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
              >Social Education & Development Society
              >Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
              >Ananthapur District
              >Andhra Pradesh 515124
              >S India
              >
              >Mob: 0091 9440579566
              >Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
              >Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
              >Website: www.sedsngo. org

              HP Supplies

              --
              Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
              Social Education & Development Society
              Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
              Ananthapur District
              Andhra Pradesh 515124
              S India

              Mob: 0091 9440579566
              Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
              Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
              Website: www.sedsngo. org

              Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of Yahoo! Groups.

            • chander mohan bhasin
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008

                Thanks - its a nice one.

                On Sat, 31 May 2008 subhendu podder wrote :

                >I have been appreciating all my friends for maintaining contact, you may be be the forerunner. I am also sharing your collections to my friends whom you have not yet been introduced. This time I have got one very beautiful collection from one of my those friends. Let me share the same with you all.
                >
                >  Please open the attachment.
                >

                >  Subhendu Podder, Chinakuri, Asansol, W.B.
                >  09434031160
                >
                >Manil Jayasena <maniljayasena@...> wrote:
                >            Dear Chander,
                >  I think it is just a few of us who are keeping in touch. When are you coming into Bangalore again sorry I missed you the last time. Keep in touch and we will meet sometime. May come to Delhi myself one of these days. will look you all up then
                >  take care
                >  good wishes always
                >  Manil
                >
                >  On 19 May 2008 06:12:36 -0000, chander mohan bhasin <chanderbhasin@...> wrote:
                >Thanks Manil - for remebering. Yes its an year now & its still fresh somewhat in the mind. Keep in touch.
                >
                >On Fri, 16 May 2008 Manil Jayasena wrote :
                > >Hi all of you out there,
                > >It is one year since we all met and looks like everyone is busy with their
                > >lives and GRC was.......!!!
                > >Anyway just to keep all of you awake and aware that GRC did happen here is
                > >me saying hello and take care all of you out there
                > >Regards and good wishes always
                > >manil
                > >--
                > >Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
                > >Social Education & Development Society
                > >Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
                > >Ananthapur District
                > >Andhra Pradesh 515124
                > >S India
                > >
                > >Mob: 0091 9440579566
                > >Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
                > >Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
                > >Website: www.sedsngo.org

                >--
                >Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
                >Social Education & Development Society
                >Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
                >Ananthapur District
                >Andhra Pradesh 515124
                >S India
                >
                >Mob: 0091 9440579566
                >Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
                >Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
                >Website: www.sedsngo.org
                >

                >---------------------------------
                >  Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on  Best of Yahoo! Groups.

                Amity
              • anindo banerjee
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                  Hi Everyone.  After a long long time I have opened my yahoo mail and boy was I pleasantly surprised.  Sorry I could not keep pace with all of you as I keep travelling.

                  So, again... Hi Manil, Hi Doc Bhasin, Hi Mr.Poddar.  I wonder what's happened to others... I don't see a single line from them....  wake up guys we are waiting to hear from you.

                  You know... sometimes I open the GRC pictures and revive the pleasant memories.... those awsome 7 days.

                  Okay gotta run... keep writing... Manil (Oh yes 13th I would be in Bangalore... why don't you give me your phone number... I would try and call you), Doc Bhasin, Mr.Poddar...

                  Love you all.

                  Anindo

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008

                      Thats Great Anindo - I am glad we do get wake up calls - ya you are right , others are still sleeping - so we need to give an alarm bell now.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 3, 2008
                      Anindo,
                      great give me a call and would love to meet up my numbers are 28444250/65709021 or my mobile is 9440579566. How long are you here for would love you to meet my family if there is enough time.
                      take care
                      call me send me you number so that I can call if for some unknown reason I am not in town
                      Manil

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                        Thats great Manil.  I would be there just for a day.  I have an event in Leela and I would be staying in Orchid (Possibly).  Where do you stay in Bangalore.  Ok my mobile number is 09810514349.

                        On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 2:34 PM, chander mohan bhasin <chanderbhasin@ rediffmail. com> wrote:
> [...]

                        > >Social Education & Development Society
                        > >Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
                        > >Ananthapur District
                        > >Andhra Pradesh 515124
                        > >S India
                        > >
                        > >Mob: 0091 9440579566
                        > >Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
                        > >Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
                        > >Website: www.sedsngo. org
                        > >

                        > >------------ --------- --------- ---
                        > >  Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on  Best of Yahoo! Groups.

                        Amity

                        --
                        Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO
                        Social Education & Development Society
                        Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
                        Ananthapur District
                        Andhra Pradesh 515124
                        S India

                        Mob: 0091 9440579566
                        Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
                        Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250

                      • praveen mange
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
                          Hi,

                          I hope the song/ poem on silence shall break all the silence :

                          Silence is not lack of words.
                          Silence is not lack of music.
                          Silence is not lack of screams.
                          Silence is not lack of colors

                          Silence is resting, nestling,
                          in every leaf of every tree,
                          in every root and branch.
                          Silence is the flower sprouting
                          upon the branch.

                          Silence is the mother singing
                          to her newborn babe.
                          Silence is the mother crying
                          for her stillborn babe.
                          Silence is the life of all
                          these babes, whose breath
                          is a breath of God.

                          Silence is seeing and singing praises.
                          Silence is the roar of ocean waves.
                          Silence is the sandpiper dancing
                          on the shore.
                          Silence is the vastness of a whale.
                          Silence is a blade of grass.

                          Silence is sound
                          And silence is silence.
                          Silence is love, even
                          the love that hides in hate.

                          Silence is the healer dreaming
                          the plant, the drummer drumming
                          the dream. It is the lover's
                          exhausted fall into sleep.
                          It is the call of morning birds.

                          Silence is God's beat tapping all hearts.

                          Silence is the star kissing a flower.

                          Silence is a word, a hope, a candle
                          lighting the window of home.

                          Silence is everything --the renewing sleep
                          of Earth, the purifying dream of Water,
                          the purifying rage of Fire, the soaring
                          and spiraling flight of Air. It is all
                          things dissolved into no-thing--Silence