I LOVE YOU ALL

  • Manil Jayasena
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2007

      This is indeed true, take care, I love you all,
      manil

          One day a woman's husband died, and on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom, the wife was struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't any more. No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."

           Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return before we can say good-bye, or say "I love  you."

           So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick. This is true for marriage ... and old cars .. and children with bad report cards, and dogs with bad hips, and ageing parents and grandparents. We keep them because to us they are worth it, because we are worth it.

           Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved away or a classmate we grew up with. There are just some things that make us happy, no matter what.

           Life is important, like people we know who are special. And so, we keep them close!

           I received this from someone who thought I was a 'keeper'! Then I sent it to the people I think of in the same way. Now it's your turn to send this to all those people who are "keepers" in your life.

      Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know you love them?
      I was thinking about this, and I wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said.

      Let every one you love know you love them.  Even if you think they don't love you back, you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.

      And just in case you get that call to come  "home" .

        I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

      --
      Manil Jayasena Joshua
      Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO

      Mob: 0091 9440579566
      Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
      Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
      Website: sedsngo.org
    • anindo banerjee

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
          Thanks Manil, it is a true reminder. I am sorry that I could not carry on mailing to all our friends, in fact since we proceeded for our world of "REPREATATION" I could only answer the mails received, that too with a time gap. I too love you all, please keep loving.

          Subhendu Podder, DPSCL, W.B.

[...]

          DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.