Re: Re: Re: [grc2007]

  • Manil Jayasena
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2007
      I dont know what to say but I for one can tell you that attack or not the GRC HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE for me and I wish I could share it with all of you but the gaps are getting bigger and this worries me but all the same it was great meeting all of you
      Manil

      On 7/31/07, anindo banerjee <ani702@...> wrote:

      98105 14349

      Anindo

      subhendu podder <psodder@yahoo. co.in> wrote:
      Have you changed your mobile number ? Please give me the new one.

      anindo banerjee < ani702@...> wrote:
      Lo kar lo baat !!!

      Anindo

      subhendu podder <psodder@yahoo .co.in> wrote:
      Do "Warming Up"before you excecise. Chander is desperately trying to retain the connectivity, relatedeness and relationship. Why wondering ?

      ved basu <ved_b11@...> wrote:
      I am not, Doc!
      --- chander mohan bhasin
      <chanderbhasin@...> wrote:

      >  Is there any concrete activity that anyone of us
      > is involved in on Global Warming.
      >

      > On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 Manil Jayasena wrote :
      > >rishi
      > >where are you your silence is deafening are you
      > still there or has the
      > >transformation been so drastic that you have gone
      > onto other planes. The
      > >rest of you out there it is nice to see some live
      > in the group.
      > >Ved you are silent again maybe I should send in
      > some funny articles for you
      > >guys to smile again.
      > >Parvex where is all the creativity?
      > >manil
      > >
      > >On 7/6/07, subhendu podder <psodder@...>
      > wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Thanks.Keep mailing. I shall also try to
      > maintain.
      > >>

      > >>*chander mohan bhasin
      > < chanderbhasin@...>* wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Hi to everyone. Good to see all of you
      > togather again. Lets keep a
      > >>date with each other/others at least twice a week
      > thru the site of grc.

      > communicate
      > away
      > interaction.
      > with
      > driving
      > please

      > be we
      > please

      > wonder if
      > to think
      > then the
      > the

      > the
      > take to

      > forum?

      > assured
      > whether
      > or
      > circulate

      > severely
      > group
      > affects
      > people.
      > abracadabra

      > choices
      > Auto

      > from any

      > Yahoo!

      > 65709021/28444250

      === message truncated ===

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Manil Jayasena Joshua
      Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
      Ananthapur District
      Andhra Pradesh 515124
      S India

      Mob: 0091 9440579566
      Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
      Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
      Website: sedsngo.org
    • ved basu
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 20, 2007
        go ahead and share it , Manil, without getting
        concerned about the size of the gap! there will always
        be some takers, like me, of the experiences you
        disseminate.

        Take care
        Ved

        === message truncated ===