Re: [grc2007]

  • Rajnish Gogia
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
      Friends,
      We thought that through this forum we will communicate
      regularly, which will help all of us to break away
      from the routine and have some meaningful interaction.
      Are the ones who have not joined the group not with
      the idea? or it is purely a case of urgency driving
      over.....
      Requesting all the silent members once again to please
      come forward ....
      Regards,
      Rajnish

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • subhendu podder
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
        I have the same feeling. Please keep on communicating. I will also try from my end to break the silence of silent members. Really it is astonising to have silence from Hrishi.
        At least one member have practically transformed after grc2007, our Soumaya Majumdar has left DPSCL and joined other.

        Keep me alive please.

        --- ved basu <ved_b11@yahoo. com> wrote:

        > Manil,
        > I wonder why more people have not joined. May be we
        > send another notification? Rajnish, could you please
        > do it? also, Hrishi is silent for long time.
        > --- Manil Jayasena <maniljayasena@ gmail.com> wrote:
        >
        > > you are right the silence is deafening i wonder if
        > > GRC2007 is just a
        > > hypotheses now. I would request the group to think
        > > about this and talk about
        > > your dreams tomorrow morning at 7 am and then the
        > > rest of the members can
        > > connect with it
        > > the sad part is that not many have joined the
        > forum
        > > Ved
        > >
        > > Manil
        > >
        > > On 6/8/07, ved basu <ved_b11@yahoo. com> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > The problem still remains at square one: the
        > > group
        > > > members are not talking. what would it take to
        > > keep
        > > > the group communicating? any suggestion?
        > > >
        > > > BTW, how many people have joined this grc forum?
        > > >
        > > > Ved
        > > >
        > > > --- subhendu podder <psodder@yahoo. co.in

        > > form
        > > grc2007
        > > included
        > > the

        > hurting
        > > should
        > > the
        > what
        > > do

        > in
        > > Green

        > > > Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        > > > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo!
        > Autos'
        > > Green Center.
        > > > http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/
        > > >

        > > --
        > > Manil Jayasena Joshua
        > > Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
        > > Ananthapur District
        > > Andhra Pradesh 515124
        > > S India
        > >
        > > Mob: 0091 9440579566
        > > Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
        > > Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
        > > Website: sedsngo.org

        > Need a vacation? Get great deals
        > to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
        > http://travel. yahoo.com/