heat

  • ved basu
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
      This heatwave is unbearable and severely hurting
      productivity. I was wondering if the group should
      wonder whether environmental condition affects the
      urge and capability to connect with people. what do u
      guys think? At least say something abracadabra to
      break the silence.

      ved

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • subhendu podder
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 7, 2007
        Today i had a talk with BARUNDEV who assured to form a committee to examine and explore whether grc2007 should be exempted from the reservation or included at a further deprived category. Pl. circulate the feelings.

        ved basu <ved_b11@...> wrote:

        This heatwave is unbearable and severely hurting
        productivity. I was wondering if the group should
        wonder whether environmental condition affects the
        urge and capability to connect with people. what do u
        guys think? At least say something abracadabra to
        break the silence.

        ved

        http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/

        Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

      • ved basu
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 8, 2007
          The problem still remains at square one: the group
          members are not talking. what would it take to keep
          the group communicating? any suggestion?

          BTW, how many people have joined this grc forum?

          Ved

          --- subhendu podder <psodder@...> wrote:

          > Today i had a talk with BARUNDEV who assured to form
          > a committee to examine and explore whether grc2007
          > should be exempted from the reservation or included
          > at a further deprived category. Pl. circulate the
          > feelings.
          >
          > ved basu <ved_b11@...> wrote:
          > This heatwave is unbearable and severely hurting
          > productivity. I was wondering if the group should
          > wonder whether environmental condition affects the
          > urge and capability to connect with people. what do
          > guys think? At least say something abracadabra to
          > break the silence.
          >
          > ved

          > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in
          > alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green
          > Center.
          > http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any
          > browser, without download.

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?
          http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
        • Manil Jayasena
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 8, 2007
            you are right the silence is deafening i wonder if GRC2007 is just a hypotheses now. I would request the group to think about this and talk about your dreams tomorrow morning at 7 am and then the rest of the members can connect with it
            the sad part is that not many have joined the forum Ved

            Manil

            --
            Manil Jayasena Joshua
            Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO

            Mob: 0091 9440579566
            Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
            Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
            Website: sedsngo.org
          • ved basu
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 12, 2007
              Manil,
              I wonder why more people have not joined. May be we
              send another notification? Rajnish, could you please
              do it? also, Hrishi is silent for long time.

              Need a vacation? Get great deals
              to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
              http://travel.yahoo.com/
            • Rajnish Gogia
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
                Friends,
                We thought that through this forum we will communicate
                regularly, which will help all of us to break away
                from the routine and have some meaningful interaction.
                Are the ones who have not joined the group not with
                the idea? or it is purely a case of urgency driving
                over.....
                Requesting all the silent members once again to please
                come forward ....
                Regards,
                Rajnish

                Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
              • subhendu podder
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
                  I have the same feeling. Please keep on communicating. I will also try from my end to break the silence of silent members. Really it is astonising to have silence from Hrishi.
                  At least one member have practically transformed after grc2007, our Soumaya Majumdar has left DPSCL and joined other.

                  Keep me alive please.

                  --- ved basu <ved_b11@yahoo. com> wrote:

                  > Manil,
                  > I wonder why more people have not joined. May be we
                  > send another notification? Rajnish, could you please
                  > do it? also, Hrishi is silent for long time.
                  > --- Manil Jayasena <maniljayasena@ gmail.com> wrote:
                  >
                  > > you are right the silence is deafening i wonder if
                  > > GRC2007 is just a
                  > > hypotheses now. I would request the group to think
                  > > about this and talk about
                  > > your dreams tomorrow morning at 7 am and then the
                  > > rest of the members can
                  > > connect with it
                  > > the sad part is that not many have joined the
                  > forum
                  > > Ved
                  > >
                  > > Manil
                  > >
                  > > On 6/8/07, ved basu <ved_b11@yahoo. com> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > The problem still remains at square one: the
                  > > group
                  > > > members are not talking. what would it take to
                  > > keep
                  > > > the group communicating? any suggestion?
                  > > >
                  > > > BTW, how many people have joined this grc forum?
                  > > >
                  > > > Ved
                  > > >
                  > > > --- subhendu podder <psodder@yahoo. co.in

                  > > form
                  > > grc2007
                  > > included
                  > > the

                  > hurting
                  > > should
                  > > the
                  > what
                  > > do

                  > in
                  > > Green

                  > > > Looking for earth-friendly autos?
                  > > > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo!
                  > Autos'
                  > > Green Center.
                  > > > http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/
                  > > >

                  > > --
                  > > Manil Jayasena Joshua
                  > > Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO
                  > > Ananthapur District
                  > > Andhra Pradesh 515124
                  > > S India
                  > >
                  > > Mob: 0091 9440579566
                  > > Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32
                  > > Bangalore contact: 0091 80 65709021/28444250
                  > > Website: sedsngo.org

                  > Need a vacation? Get great deals
                  > to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
                  > http://travel. yahoo.com/