Re: [grc2007] getting in touch

  • anindo banerjee
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2009
      Great feeling to get your mail.  I guess everybody is very busy with their lives.  Now a days I don't even get any mails from anybody except you.

      We were so many of us but none cares to stay in touch.

      I have an idea... I would upload the photos in picassa and send links to everybody. Hopefully after everybody sees the photos they would start once again.

      Love you all.

      Anindo