171INDIA TODAY & Pakistan....whatever happened?

  • Manil Jayasena
    Nov 29, 2009
      m>

      Interesting ....and yet we all knew much of this already.  I mean the religious issues. About India..WoW!

      Sincerely,

      Roy Sirimanne

      Subject: Re: INDIA TODAY & Pakistan....whatever happened?

      All i can say is -
      RELIGION.!!!!
      Pah!!!
      Christian, Muslim. sama sama

      > My friends,
      >
      > Will we learn?  Why do
      we choose to emulate the failures?

      > This is indeed a world of abundance with enough for all.  How can we
      > follow the failures and expect to share in the abundance?  Surely, if we
      > want to partake of the available abundance we must learn from the
      > successful and do as they have done.

      > A REMINDER: NEXT YEAR'S COMMONWEALTH GAMES WILL BE HOSTED BY INDIA
      >
      > What a Pakistani journalist thinks of India and Indians!
      >
      > Capital suggestion by Dr Farrukh Saleem
      >
      > Here's what is happening in India
      >
      > The two Ambani brothers can buy 100 percent of every company listed on the
      > Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) and would still be left with $30 billion to
      > spare.  The four richest Indians can buy up all goods and services
      > produced over a year by 169 million Pakistanis and still be left with
      $60
      > billion to spare.  The four richest Indians are now richer than the forty
      > richest Chinese.
      >
      > In November, the Bombay Stock Exchange benchmark Sensex flirted with
      > 20,000 points.  As a consequence, Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries
      > became a $100 billion company (the entire KSE is capitalized at $65
      > billion). Mukesh owns 48 percent of Reliance.
      >
      > In November, comes Neeta's birthday. Neeta turned forty-four three weeks
      > ago. Look what she got from her husband as her birthday present:
      >
      > A sixty-million dollar jet with a custom- fitted master bedroom, bathroom
      > with mood lighting, a sky bar, entertainment cabins, satellite television,
      > wireless communications and a separate cabin with game consoles.  Neeta is
      > Mukesh Ambani's wife, and Mukesh is not India's richest but the second
      > richest.
      >
      > Mukesh is now
      building his new home, Residence Antillia (after a mythical,
      > phantom island somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean).  At a cost of $1 billion
      > this would be the most expensive home on the face of the planet.  At 173
      > meters tall Mukesh's new family residence, for a family of six, will be
      > the equivalent of a 60-storeyed building.  The first six floors are
      > reserved for parking.  The seventh floor is for car servicing and
      > maintenance.  The eighth floor houses a mini-theatre.  Then there's a
      > health club, a gym and a swimming pool.  Two floors are reserved for the
      > Ambani family's guests.  Four floors above the guest
      > floors are family floors all with a superb view of the Arabian Sea.  On
      > top of everything are three helipads.  A staff of 600 is expected to care
      > of the family and their family home.
      >
      > In 2004, India
      became the 3rd most attractive foreign direct investment
      > destination.  Pakistan wasn't even in the top 25 countries.  In 2004, the
      > United Nations, the representative body of 192 sovereign member states,
      > had requested the Election Commission of India to assist the UN in the
      > holding of elections in Al Jumhuriyah al Iraqiyah and Dowlat-e Eslami-ye
      > in Afghanestan.  Why the Election Commission of India and not the Election
      > Commission of Pakistan?  After all, Islamabad is closer to Kabul than is
      > Delhi.
      >
      > Imagine, 12 percent of all American scientists are of Indian origin; 38
      > percent of doctors in America are Indian; 36 percent of NASA scientists
      > are Indians; 34 percent of Microsoft employees are Indians and 28 percent
      > of IBM employees are Indians.
      >
      > For the record: Sabeer Bhatia created and founded Hotmail... Sun
      > Microsystems
      was founded by Vinod Khosla.  The Intel Pentium processor,

      --
      Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO Social Education & Development Society
      Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO Ananthapur District Andhra Pradesh 515124 S