167getting in touch

  • Manil Jayasena
    Sep 11, 2009
      Hi all of you out there how are all of you doing? I had a dream after
      so long and guess what I saw all of you in the dream and we were all
      having a great time just catching up on each others lives since we
      met. It was so real that i woke up this morning and thought i would
      get you all to remember each other and wish well for all as i do from
      here.
      take care all of you. we are in this world but once make the best of
      it and be happy.
      with fond memories always
      Manil

      --
      Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO Social Education & Development Society
      Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO Ananthapur District Andhra Pradesh 515124 S