166EAT LOTS OF SWEET POTATOES - quite interesting indeed!!

  • Manil Jayasena
    Jun 23, 2009

      It's been said that God first separated the salt water from the fresh, made dry land, planted a garden, made animals and  fish... All before making a human. He made and  provided what we'd need before we were born. These  are best & more powerful when eaten raw.   We're such slow  learners...

      God left us a great clue as to what foods  help what part of our  body!
      God's Pharmacy!  Amazing!
      cid:1.3920208379@...A  sliced Carrot looks like the human eye. The  pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye... And YES, science now shows carrots  greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the  eyes.
      cid:2.3920208379@...A  Tomato has four chambers and is red. The  heart has four chambers and is red. All of the research shows tomatoes  are loaded with lycopine and are indeed pure heart  and blood food.
      cid:3.3920208379@...Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound  heart and blood vitalizing food.
      cid:4.3920208380@...A  Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums.  Even the wrinkles or folds on  the nut are just like the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop more than three (3) dozen  neuron-transmitters for brain function.
      cid:5.3920208380@...Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.
      cid:6.3920208380@...Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak.  These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.
      cid:7.3920208380@...Avocadoes,  Eggplant and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound is this?  It takes exactly nine (9) months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).
      cid:8.3920208380@...Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow.  Figs increase the mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm as well to overcome male sterility.
      cid:9.3920208380@...Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.
      cid:10.3920208380@...Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries
      cid:11.3920208380@...Oranges, Grapefruits, and other Citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.
      cid:12.3920208380@...Onions look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes. A working companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.

      Please don't break this even if you only send it to one person. Look at the date when this was started. Thanks
      cid:13.3920208380@...
      NOTICE AT THE END, THE DATE THE CANDLE WAS STARTED.
      GONNA GIVE YOU GOOSE BUMPS.
      I am not going to be the one who Lets it die. I found it believable  ---
      cid:14.3920208380@...
      This candle was lit on the September 12, 1987

      Someone who loves you has helped  Keep it alive by sending it to you.
      Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope And Friendship die! Pass It On To All
      Of Your Friends and Everyone You Love!
      I received this today for the 1st time and I hope it comes back someday again.
      Please keep this candle alive!

      Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger. Check it out

      One at a time or all at once? Get updates from your friends in one place.

      One at a time or all at once? Get updates from your friends in one place.

      Help keep personal info safe. Get Internet Explorer 8 today!

      Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.

      Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

      We are your photos. Share us now with Windows Live Photos.

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4112 (20090528) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4157 (20090615) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4173 (20090620) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4173 (20090620) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4173 (20090620) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger. Check it out

      Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO Social Education & Development Society
      Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO Ananthapur District Andhra Pradesh 515124 S
      India Mob: 0091 9440579566 Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32 Bangalore contact:
      0091 80 65709021/28444250 Website: www.sedsngo.org