163Re: [grc2007] How Enlightened Are You?

  • Manil Jayasena
    Feb 8, 2009
      rajnish,
      my heartfelt sympathies I really do not know what else to say praying for you and the family god give you the strength
      manil and family

      On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM, anindo banerjee <ani702@...> wrote:

      Dear Everybody at GRC 2007,

      I have to share a really sad news with all of you.

      Rajnish has lost his wife due to cancer.  This happened last monday.

      Anindo

      --
      Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO Social Education & Development Society
      Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO Ananthapur District Andhra Pradesh 515124 S