148Re: just a thought for the day

  • Rajnish Gogia
    Dec 20, 2008
      good to see you back anindo
      atleast one good thing the slow down has done !
      sorry anindo
      you may not hear from Melange (or Tran for that matter)anymore.
      not from atleast grc 2007 group.
      membership to the group is now restricted and not common just to
      keep such offers away)
      why don't you post some pictures that you may like to share with all
      of us (not the webcam ones !)
      may be of the growing up twins?
      --- In grc2007@yahoogroups.com, anindo banerjee <ani702@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > Am back after a long hibernation.  Recession time you see... boss
      asked me not to travel so frequently, spend less on clients... and
      spend more time in office... in front of my comp.  Wow... good for
      me really.

      > So people tell me whassup !!!!!!!!!
      >
      > Howz life with all of you...
      >
      > I see only Manil active...
      >
      > WHERE ARE YOU GUYS ???? WAKEY WAKEY !!!!
      >
      > Remember early in the morning how we used to share our dreams...
      well its time to dream once again... and dream big... and dream for
      a better tomorrow...

      > And really guys wake up now... even Melange has busted our group
      with her blond locks and pics.  She is sending raunchy mails to our
      group (Tee Hee).  If this doesn't wake you up... what will??

      > Bye for now...
      >
      > Love
      > Anindo

      became  businesses;
      > and  criminals received better treatment than  their victims.
      >
      > Common Sense took a beating when you  couldn't defend yourself
      from a
      > burglar in your own home and  the burglar could sue you for
      assault.

      > Common Sense finally  gave up the will to live, after a woman
      failed to
      > realize that  a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a
      little  in
      > her  lap, and was promptly awarded a huge  settlement.
      >
      > Common Sense was preceded in death, by his  parents, Truth and
      Trust, by
      > his  wife, Discretion, by his  daughter, Responsibility, and by
      his son,
      > Reason.
      >
      > He is  survived by his 4 stepbrothers;
      > I Know My Rights
      > I Want It  Now
      > Someone Else Is To Blame
      > I'm A Victim
      >
      > Not many  attended his funeral because so few realized he was
      gone.  If
      > you  still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the  majority
      and do
      > nothing.
      >

      > HEE  HEE
      >
      > LUV
      > US
      >

      > Click here for FREE customisable desktop wallpapers. Get them Now!
      >
      > --
      > Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO Social Education & Development Society
      > Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO Ananthapur District Andhra Pradesh
      515124 S
      > India Mob: 0091 9440579566 Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32 Bangalore
      contact:
      > 0091 80 65709021/28444250 Website: www.sedsngo. org

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic