144Simple home remedies....plz don't try this at home...lol
- Dec 15, 2008Manil J.Joshua
Have a nice week!!!
AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. If you are choking on an , don't panic.Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto.The blockage will be almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? - Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by- getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with your partner about lifting the toilet seat- by simply using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers : simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes,thus reducing the pressure in your veins.Remember to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock,- will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleepafter you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives.Then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache?Smash your thumb with a hammerand you will forget about the toothache.
8. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are :You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40.If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
9. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
10. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
11. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance.
12. And finally, be really nice to your family and friends;you never know when you might need them to empty your bedpan.
P.S. The statistics on sanity are that -one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness.Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.SEASONS GREETING TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE 2009 IS HERE!
Manil Jayasena Joshua CEO Social Education & Development Society
Anandapuram Pedamanthur PO Ananthapur District Andhra Pradesh 515124 S
India Mob: 0091 9440579566 Tel: 0091 8555 245424/32 Bangalore contact:
0091 80 65709021/28444250 Website: www.sedsngo.org