130Re: [grc2007] just a thought for the day

  • anindo banerjee
    Nov 23, 2008

      Hi everyone,

      Am back after a long hibernation.  Recession time you see... boss asked me not to travel so frequently, spend less on clients... and spend more time in office... in front of my comp.  Wow... good for me really.

      So people tell me whassup !!!!!!!!!

      Howz life with all of you...

      I see only Manil active...

      WHERE ARE YOU GUYS ???? WAKEY WAKEY !!!!

      Remember early in the morning how we used to share our dreams... well its time to dream once again... and dream big... and dream for a better tomorrow...

      And really guys wake up now... even Melange has busted our group with her blond locks and pics.  She is sending raunchy mails to our group (Tee Hee).  If this doesn't wake you up... what will??

      Bye for now...

      Love
      Anindo