Gravitational Concepts

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007

               Am awaiting the update on the GravityB project in a few weeks and then the big announcement in April, (Hopefully). There have been a few concepts concerning gravity and gravitational propulsional  subjects and will relate for your review, leaving for your interpretation as you will.

           First there was a projection that gravitationally propulsive effects might explain advanced civilization travels through the stars. While this does incorporate some leanings towards UFO conceptualizations, it appears to have actually been reviewed by scientific experts and so has passed a degree of credibility that few such documents have shown. Here's a link to the study from India;

      http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/15635.asp

          There is a copy of Einstein's Gravitational theory at;

      http://de.arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0503046

          And while that may not be new info, there are other's that seem to think that gravity itself is only a Theory and therefore should at least be questioned. I think Gravity is very real, especially when it reminds me in some form that it exists... Anyhow for fair play, here's another way of considering gravity,(Antigravitationalists);

      http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p67.htm

      Mystery