Free energy from gravitation using Newtonian Physics

  • pequaide
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      Tethered spheres imbedded (at 180°) in the surface of a hollow cylinder
      can stop the spinning cylinder when the spheres are allowed to feed out
      on the end of the tethers. The only quantities of motion that I see
      might be conserved are kinetic energy (1/2mv²) or Newton's linear
      momentum (mv); but not both, for the same v can not satisfy both
      equations.
      I would like to get a few people making and video taping these cylinder
      and spheres machines, I would very much like to know which type of
      motion is conserved. My data shows that it is Newtonian motion. I make
      my models out of PVC pipe and couplings; fishing string; and one inch
      spheres from scientific supply houses.
      I am not looking for people to tell me what Laws I have broken, or what
      concept problems I have. I build these machines and they work; I am
      looking for people to repeat the experiment.
      I have video tapes of several models and the mechanism used to spin
      them on DVD. If you think the DVD would be helpful in building your own
      machines; just post your address and I will send you one free.