Re: Gravitational Propulsion, RSEV Mach 1 landing

  • Benjamin P. Swem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      Way ahead of you on this one. We are looking at setting up a reverse
      or braking thruster system to aid in slowing the craft down while
      keeping the nose pointing in the direction of travel. Reducing forward
      velocity is critticle to the ship's reentry profile.

      --- In gravitationalpropulsionstevenson@yahoogroups.com,