New Free Star Trek online download ready !

  • mysterygravity
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006

      The new Star trek series has the latest episode ready for download at Star trek new voyages. Starring Walter Koenig in "To Serve all my Days". This episode is about 44oMB in wmv . Yes Chekov is a bit old but he's still boldly going. I tried a number of the links and picked the one that started the fastest for me (william cady), but it most likely varies by time of day, and of course which format you choose. Here's the link, enjoy;

      http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/800/downloads.php#TSAMD

      Mystery