THE GRAVITY WHEEL

  • paul_toomer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006

      Dear members of this group I have spoken to Jim about what I have to offer you, a chance of a lifetime in helping to construct a free energy device, THE GRAVITY WHEEL I don't know how we will be able to get together in the build as I live in the UK open to suggestions ?, I could work from here with advice etc while a few honest people could work together on a prototype in the US.

      I ask for help as I had to pack my day job in a few years ago through illness and find it hard to compleat my theories, all who would like to have a go in the construction of the gravity wheel will receive equal credit.

      I have to add that I have been contacted and have had the theory belittled, but don't let that put you off, I feel this was done so that I would ignore the project and remove it from the internet leaving the pathway open for them to build it and take the credit, I tell you this because time is of the essence.

      I did try and make a prototype out of bits and bobs I had lying about but to be honest it was a contraption - unbalanced - crude and falling appart, but if I rotated the wheel by hand then yes all the magnets attracted and repulsed respectfully as they should in the theory, however if this concept is to work without the aid of the hand then precision and balance is vital.

      Please visit

      http://mysite.orange.co.uk/magnetic.free.energy/images/5-picture3.jpg

      Or

      http://magnetic.free.energy.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

      Please note we are only talking about the energy wheel concept.

      Best Regards Paul

    • mysterygravity
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006

        Hello Again,

                Just wanted to complete the end of the post below, as somehow the end got cut off. I was speaking of the potential of embarrassment by the mainstream physics community. Anyone that is concerned about this potential problem can communicate to Paul or I and work in the shadows. Obviously I am unconcerned about this. The normal concern in this area is that of being labeled as working on a perpetual motion machine, that is not of concern to me on this project. This effort is based on an interplay between well known forces, Gravity and Magnetics. Gravity is well known as an energy producer in dams, and magnets have been used in motors and generators for well over a century. The fact that we are attempting to create an interplay between these two well known forces to result in a desired effect is not an unscientific work. We may not discover all that we wish, but we may find something that will be of value to science. Therefore with the best of hope, I endorse this research, and hope that something will come of this work.

             Very Sincerely,

                         (Jim)

                                       Mystery   B-)

        Re: THE GRAVITY WHEEL

        Hello All,

                        I just wanted to confirm that I have discussed this concept with Paul, and find it to be of interest. When I was younger I did considerable research in this area, and while I had some hopeful results, there was always a hangup. This gravity wheel concept goes beyond just gravity but uses an interplay using gravity and magnetics, and hence goes beyond just the normal gravity wheel concepts that are usually presented and adds an extra element, plus some. I don't want to go too far in description in the public forum, but we have added a Folder in the Files section of this group with the title of  "JORCARNA"  This folder is for use by any members that wish to add concepts and or designs in a private area that is not readable by the general public. While this folder will be unable to be read by the general public it would be available under certain international security laws to national security governmental review, but I have been assured that by attempting to keep something confidential in this manner, we are assured of confidentiality "good faith" intentions . Therefore protected legally, but if a dishonest government agent did attempt to steal any ideas, we would have a fight on our hands, but we will be doing the best we can to maintain security. Items will be added to this folder in the soon future, but I wished to have Paul shape the direction of this research, so will await his addition of data to the folder. If anyone has any problems adding to the folder, please bring it to my attention. Some members have a problem in files and may need to add a text or folder of their own in the files section, and then after I transfer the file into the desired folder, they have full access. Just seems to be a hangup in programming.

                 I will be tinkering on my own in this area and staying in touch with Paul as events go on. Let me or Paul know if you have any interest in becoming involved in research in this area, and what you are willing to add to the project. I must admit that one of my favorite potentials  in this research is actually a new Law in Physics that can describe  optimum potential of interplay and interactions of forces, hence while this seems to be a bit astray from Gravitational Propulsion , it actually could have a theoretical foundation that would then have applications in Gravitational Propulsion research. This certainly has a gravity aspect, and I have had some "so close" designs with only magnets that only became shelved because of one point of the progression of the "magnet motor" catching due to a "back wash" of the magnetic field, or the "lub dub" spot as I  nicknamed it. If gravity could just get the motor past that point , then it would "succeed", in both definitions of the word. I feel I must mention that this area of research has a frowned upon attitude by most in physics, and public involvement may cause some embarassment

            Thankyou,

                      Mystery

        --- In antigravity@yahoogroups.com, "paul_toomer" <paul_toomer@...> wrote:

         Dear members of this group I have spoken to Jim about what I have to offer you , a chance of a lifetime in helping to construct a free energy device, THE GRAVITY WHEEL , I don't know how we will be able to get together in the build as I live in the UK open to suggestions ?, I was
         hoping that I could work from here with advice etc while a few honest people could work on a prototype in the US.
         I ask for help as I had to Pack my day job in a few years ago through illness and find it hard to compleat my theories , all who would like tohave a go in the construction of the gravity wheel will receive equal credit.

        I have to add that I have been contacted and have the theory belittled , but don't let that put you off , I feel this was done so that I would ignore the project and remove it from the internet leaving the pathway open for them to build and take the credit, I tell you this because time is of the essence .