Thanks

  • paul_toomer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4 6:47 AM
      Thank you for your replies on message 218 I will make up a blog with some rough sketches to give a better idea on whats proposed, its my belief that we can overcome Newtons third law with the help of a jet engine, okay its not Ideal but its a start for any future more advanced developments, this can be made tried and tested today and if the theory stands up then whoever takes up the project will rule the skies.
    • Jim S
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4 6:25 PM
        Hope you enjoy these Paul,

        https://secure.flickr.com/photos/61555653@N00/8399816700/in/pool-anti-gravity

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fNK_lhAorM&list=PLCA63BA8F63B7ADEB

        Mystery

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6 10:08 AM
          Okay I got a blog up and running, sorry about the poor pictures but it was a rushed blog, hope you understand the theory and look forward to any comments.

          http://magjet.blogspot.co.uk/

          Paul..